Lahaina | Maʻalaea
Lahaina | Maʻalaea
Whalewatch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat.
- Adult (Age 13+)
- $31.20 $39.00
- Child (Ages 5-12)
- $16.00 $20.00
- Child (Ages 0-4)
- Free Free
This Whalewatch is led by certified Marine Naturalists for fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics. Watch mothers and calves interact, see males compete for females, hear underwater whale songs – every trip is unique.
Multiple departures daily from historic Lahaina Harbor and conveniently located Maʻalaea Harbor; an easy drive from Kihei, Wailea, Makena, Paia, Upcountry, Wailuku and Kahului.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children under 5 are free. Children 5-12 are free (one child per paying adult).
- YOUR TRIP INCLUDES
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – Small bottles available at cost ($3) onboard vessel
- Filtered water
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
- ALSO AVAILABLE
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
- Snacks and beverages for purchase, including soda and juice.
- Lahaina – Daily at 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. [December 1 to April 30]
- Maʻalaea – Daily at 9:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. [December 1 to April 30]
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
- Lahaina – Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina
- Maʻalaea – Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, Maʻalaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center