Enjoy a deluxe 3-hour whalewatch plus a delicious lunch onboard while out viewing humpback whales.
- Adult (Age 13+)
- $68 $85
- Child (Ages 0-12)
- $34 $42.50
Are you looking to spend more time on the water enjoying the humpback whales that visit our Maui waters every year to mate and breed? Then join us on this deluxe 3-hour whalewatch that includes a delicious lunch and is led by certified Marine Naturalists who provide fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics. Moreover, you will be on a 65 foot, double deck powered catamaran with capacity limited to 75 passengers (holds 147), so you will have plenty of room to roam around for the best viewing spots of the humpback whales.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children 6 and under are free (one child per paying adult).
- Lunch: fresh island fruit, house made chips and salsa, kiawe-smoked pork and chicken sliders, zesty bean salad, roasted garlic hummus and crostini, tomato and basil bruschetta, house made brownies
- Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water, plus three complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 4 oz. sunscreen in a fully sustainable tube made from sugarcane available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Free Marine Wildlife oversize postcards
- Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
• Save 20%* on all PacWhale Eco-Adventures cruises (+ VIP boarding)
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store merchandise
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Camp enrollment
• Save 10%* on admission to Maui Ocean Center
• Save 10%* at Maui Sports Unlimited (offering surfing, windsurfing and kite boarding lessons and rentals)
• Get $20 off tickets* at NorthShore Zipline
• Beyond the Breach quarterly publication
• Exclusive invitations to Pacific Whale Foundation online events
• Subscription to monthly Members-only emails
• Priority boarding
* Savings apply directly to Members only
• PacWhale Eco-Adventures Whalewatch or Dolphin Watch
• Reusable canvas tote
• Member T-shirt
• No gift needed – give 100% to Pacific Whale Foundation
Departs: Multiple days at 12:30 p.m. [December 1 to April 30]
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, Harbor Shops of Ma’alaea (shares the same parking lot as the Maui Ocean Center Aquarium)