Whalewatch Sail Deluxe
Whalewatch Sail Deluxe
Enjoy a deluxe 3-hour whalewatch plus a delicious lunch onboard our state-of-the-art luxury sailing vessel, Ocean Spirit.
- Adult (Age 13+)
- $68 $85
- Child (Ages 0-12)
- $34 $43
Ocean Spirit is a high-tech eco-friendly catamaran with a maximum capacity of 49 passengers. Whalewatch Sail Deluxe is led by certified Marine Naturalists for fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics. Lunch onboard makes this ecotour a deluxe whalewatching experience.
We sail when possible depending on weather conditions or whale activity and may need to use our engines for the safety of the animals, in accordance with our “Be Whale Aware” policies for safe and sustainable humpback whale viewing.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children 6 and under are free (one child per paying adult).
- Lunch: fresh island fruit, house made chips and salsa, kiawe-smoked pork and chicken sliders, zesty bean salad, roasted garlic hummus and crostini, tomato and basil bruschetta, house made brownies
- Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water, plus three complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 4 oz. sunscreen in a fully sustainable tube made from sugarcane available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Free Marine Wildlife oversize postcards
- Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
• Save 20%* on all PacWhale Eco-Adventures cruises (+ VIP boarding)
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store merchandise
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Camp enrollment
• Save 10%* on admission to Maui Ocean Center
• Save 10%* at Maui Sports Unlimited (offering surfing, windsurfing and kite boarding lessons and rentals)
• Get $20 off tickets* at NorthShore Zipline
• Beyond the Breach quarterly publication
• Exclusive invitations to Pacific Whale Foundation online events
• Subscription to monthly Members-only emails
• Priority boarding
* Savings apply directly to Members only
• PacWhale Eco-Adventures Whalewatch or Dolphin Watch
• Reusable canvas tote
• Member T-shirt
• No gift needed – give 100% to Pacific Whale Foundation
Departs: Multiple days at 12:30 p.m. [December 1 to April 30]
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina