As a Pacific Whale Foundation Member, you are helping to protect the world’s oceans and marine wildlife. Become a member or renew your membership today. Membership benefits and discounts extended to 2 adults plus children under 18 years of age in your family, excluding the Individual and Senior levels.
Support children coming aboard our floating classroom for Keiki WhalewatchJOIN OR RENEW NOW
Support children attending Ocean Camp with hands-on marine science education and outdoor activitiesJOIN OR RENEW NOW
With your Senior Membership (age 60 and up), you are working alongside us towards global change for the protection of local marine habitats.JOIN OR RENEW NOW
Your Senior Family Membership (2 adults age 60 and up, children under 18) helps to inspire responsible natural resource management and future ocean advocates.JOIN OR RENEW NOW
Support coastal marine debris monitoring to protect ocean habitatsJOIN OR RENEW NOW
Support hands-on opportunities that prepare our youth to become ocean stewardsJOIN OR RENEW NOW
Support advocacy work by our researchers on behalf of the marine environmentJOIN OR RENEW NOW
Support international programs and humpback whale research in Maui, Australia, Ecuador and ChileJOIN OR RENEW NOW
Help to protect endangered marine mammal species from extinctionJOIN OR RENEW NOW
• Save 20%* on all PacWhale Eco-Adventures cruises (+ VIP boarding)
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store merchandise
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Camp enrollment
• Save 10%* on admission to Maui Ocean Center
• Save 10%* at Maui Sports Unlimited (offering surfing, windsurfing and kite boarding lessons and rentals)
• Get $20 off tickets* at NorthShore Zipline
• Beyond the Breach quarterly publication
• Exclusive invitations to Pacific Whale Foundation online events
• Subscription to monthly Members-only emails
* Savings apply directly to Members only
• PacWhale Eco-Adventures Whalewatch or Dolphin Watch
• Reusable canvas tote
• Member T-shirt
• No gift needed – give 100% to Pacific Whale Foundation
Membership benefits and discounts extended to 2 adults plus children under 18 years of age in your family, excluding Individual level
Pacific Whale Foundation is a non-profit tax-exempt IRSC 501(c)(3) organization: federal tax ID number 99-0207417. Your donation is U.S. tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Thank you for your support.
Please note: You do not need a current username or password to renew your membership. You will be given online access once this form has been submitted.
Need assistance? Call toll free 1-800-942-5311 ext. 1
Our thoughts go out to all that are being impacted by COVID-19. With a team dedicated to our response to this pandemic, we are meeting regularly to ensure the continuation of programs and services that allow our mission work to continue.
Pacific Whale Foundation’s leadership team is closely monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19. We will continue to seek guidance from these agencies, public health officials and government agencies on an ongoing basis.
The role that our organization plays in keeping people connected for the sake of the environment is incredibly important in times like these. If we all take the proper precautions and continue to treat each other with kindness and care, we’ll get through this together.
How is PacWhale Eco-Adventures addressing COVID-19?
-Following guidance from Hawaii State and County officials, PacWhale is suspending Eco Tours and our Retail Store operations from March 20th – April 30th.
- To support our employees, we are offering paid, temporary emergency sick leave, restricting all non-essential business travel, deep cleaning work areas, offering teleworking and flexible work schedules, and continuing to communicate updates and reinforce good hygiene practices.
How is Pacific Whale Foundation addressing COVID-19?
-Spring Break Ocean Camp has been cancelled.
-Keiki Whalewatches are being cancelled for the remainder of the season.
- Our marine research and conservation programs will continue to run without disruption.