Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time to check-in and collect your tickets.
Pacific Whale Foundation Booth, Slip #4, Lahaina Harbor
We suggest two lots:
1) Across from the Maria Lanakila Church on the corner of Dickenson St. And Wainee St., or
2) Underground lot at 505 Front Street (1 block south of our retail store on the ocean side of the street). These are the least expensive parking options available to you. Mobility challenged passengers can be dropped off at Slip #4 in Lahaina Harbor across from the Pioneer Inn while a member of your party checks-in at the PWF Eco Adventures Ocean Store.
What to Bring
• Tropical-style continental breakfast including assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, Maui coffee
• Complimentary filtered water, soda and juice
• Collection of digital photos taken by our team during your Whale Photo Safari and some all-time favorites
• Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
• Reef-safe sunscreen in an eco-friendly tube made from sugarcane available for $13 onboard (25% discount).
• Free Marine Wildlife oversize postcards
• Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
Pacific Whale Foundation advocates for the use of protective clothing and reef-safe sunscreen to help protect fragile coral reefs and to promote a healthy ocean environment. We support the statewide ban on sunscreens containing oxybenzone and octinoxate and have moved from encouragement to enforcement, instituting our own ban onboard PacWhale Eco-Adventures vessels of sunscreens containing: oxybenzone, octinoxate, avobenzone, avobenzine, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, and ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate in order to alleviate any additional stress on coral reefs. When buying sunscreen, it is important to read the ingredient list, as the term “reef safe” is not regulated and can be used as a marketing device. Choose sunscreen that is non-nano zinc oxide based, like those found in our Ocean Store. Mahalo for helping us protect the ocean.
All no-shows are non-refundable. You’ll receive a full refund if you cancel your cruise 48 hours or more in advance of the scheduled departure time. You can also reschedule as long as you do so 48 hours or more in advance.
PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.
UPDATED 9/24/20 -- We eagerly welcome visitors back to the islands as quarantine restrictions lift Oct. 15 for those following the state’s pre-arrival COVID-19 testing requirements.