Experience Maui's top-rated whalewatch aboard Maui’s newest eco-friendly sailing vessel, Ocean Spirit.
- Adult (Age 13+)
- $47.20 $59
- Child (Ages 0-12)
- $24.00 $30
Ocean Spirit is a state-of-the-art catamaran offering luxury, space and comfort for a maximum capacity of 49 passengers. Whalewatch Sail is led by certified Marine Naturalists for fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics.
We sail when possible depending on weather conditions or whale activity and may need to use our engines for the safety of the animals, in accordance with our “Be Whale Aware” policies for safe and sustainable humpback whale viewing.
Multiple departures daily from historic Lahaina Harbor.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children 6 and under go free (one per paying adult).
- YOUR TRIP INCLUDES
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 6 oz. bottles available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Filtered water
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
- ALSO AVAILABLE
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
- Snacks and beverages for purchase, including soda and juice.
Departs: Daily at 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m.* (*Sunday, Monday, Wednesday) [December 1 to April 17]
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina