Whalewatch Plus Lahaina
Whalewatch Plus Lahaina
Whalewatch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. The “Plus” in this exclusive offering, however, means less people.
- Adult (Age 13+)
- $56.50 $65
- Child (Ages 0-12)
- Free Free
For those that prefer a bigger vessel whalewatching experience, but want a less crowded viewing environment, then this is the tour for you. Join the experts at Pacific Whale Foundation on Ocean Quest, a 65 foot, double-deck catamaran which will run with a maximum of 70 passengers. This gives everyone a spot at the rail to view our amazing humpback whales.
This Whalewatch is led by certified Marine Naturalists for fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics. Watch mothers and calves interact, see males compete for females, hear underwater whale songs – every trip is unique.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children 12 and under are free (one child per paying adult)
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 4 oz. sunscreen in a fully sustainable tube made from sugarcane available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Filtered water
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
- Snacks and beverages for purchase, including soda and juice.
• Save 20%* on all PacWhale Eco-Adventures cruises (+ VIP boarding)
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store merchandise
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Camp enrollment
• Save 10%* on admission to Maui Ocean Center
• Save 10%* at Maui Sports Unlimited (offering surfing, windsurfing and kite boarding lessons and rentals)
• Get $20 off tickets* at NorthShore Zipline
• Beyond the Breach quarterly publication
• Exclusive invitations to Pacific Whale Foundation online events
• Subscription to monthly Members-only emails
• Priority boarding
* Savings apply directly to Members only
• PacWhale Eco-Adventures Whalewatch or Dolphin Watch
• Reusable canvas tote
• Member T-shirt
• No gift needed – give 100% to Pacific Whale Foundation
Lahaina: M-W-Fri-Sun at 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. [January 1 through April 30]
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Lahaina – Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina