Lahaina | Maʻalaea
Lahaina | Maʻalaea
Capture the first whale sighting of the day as the sun rises over Haleakala.
- Adult (Age 13+)
- $30.40 $38
- Child (Ages 5-12)
- $20.00 $25
- Child (Ages 0-4)
- Free Free
The golden light of dawn is a spectacular backdrop for whalewatching and a favorite of photographers. Typically this is also the calmest time of day on the ocean. Sunrise Whalewatch is led by certified Marine Naturalists for fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics. Departs from Historic Lahaina Harbor.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children 12 and under are free (one child per paying adult).
- Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 4 oz. sunscreen in a fully sustainable tube made from sugarcane available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Filtered water
- Free Marine Wildlife oversize postcards
- Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
- Snacks and beverages for purchase, including soda and juice.
• Save 20%* on all PacWhale Eco-Adventures cruises (+ VIP boarding)
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store merchandise
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Camp enrollment
• Save 10%* on admission to Maui Ocean Center
• Save 10%* at Maui Sports Unlimited (offering surfing, windsurfing and kite boarding lessons and rentals)
• Get $20 off tickets* at NorthShore Zipline
• Beyond the Breach quarterly publication
• Exclusive invitations to Pacific Whale Foundation online events
• Subscription to monthly Members-only emails
• Priority boarding
* Savings apply directly to Members only
• PacWhale Eco-Adventures Whalewatch or Dolphin Watch
• Reusable canvas tote
• Member T-shirt
• No gift needed – give 100% to Pacific Whale Foundation
Departs: Daily at 6:30 a.m. [December 1 to April 30]
- Lahaina – Daily at 6:30 a.m. [December 1 to April 30]
- Maʻalaea – Daily at 6:30 a.m. [December 1 to April 15]
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
- Lahaina – Pacific Whale Foundation Booth, Slip #4, Lahaina Harbor
- Maʻalaea – Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, Maʻalaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center