Keiki Concert Cruise
Keiki Concert Cruise
Keiki Concert Cruise with the Banana Slug String Band out of historic Ma'alaea Harbor on Saturday, February 23, 2019.
- Adult (Ages 13+)
- $30.40 $38.00
- Child (Ages 5-12)
- $20.00 $25.00
- Child (Ages 0-4)
- Free Free
Keiki cruise (1 FREE keiki with every paying adult) on this special Concert Cruise as part of the 39th annual Maui Whale Festival.
Marine education is FUN with the Banana Slug String Band, whalewatching opportunities and naturalist interpretation throughout this specialty cruise.
“Airy” Larry Graff & Doug “Dirt” Greenfield ,The BSSB duet performers are in their 34th year performing all over this wonderful world!
Impassioned musicians, songwriters, performers, educators, and eco-warriors with guitars, voices, crazy characters, and an extraordinary ability to connect with children…. they change the world, one child at a time!
Buy your ticket now – this trip sells out early.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children 12 and under are free (one child per paying adult).
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Unlimited filtered water, sodas and juices
- Snacks and alcoholic beverages available for purchase (Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID)
- Free Marine Wildlife oversize postcards
- Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended
- Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
• Save 20%* on all PacWhale Eco-Adventures cruises (+ VIP boarding)
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store merchandise
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Camp enrollment
• Save 10%* on admission to Maui Ocean Center
• Save 10%* at Maui Sports Unlimited (offering surfing, windsurfing and kite boarding lessons and rentals)
• Get $20 off tickets* at NorthShore Zipline
• Beyond the Breach quarterly publication
• Exclusive invitations to Pacific Whale Foundation online events
• Subscription to monthly Members-only emails
• Priority boarding
* Savings apply directly to Members only
• PacWhale Eco-Adventures Whalewatch or Dolphin Watch
• Reusable canvas tote
• Member T-shirt
• No gift needed – give 100% to Pacific Whale Foundation
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 1:15pm
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store at the Ma’alaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center. Parking is free.