Molokini Wild Side Snorkel
Molokini Wild Side Snorkel
Explore Molokini on an intimate, advanced snorkel tour of Maui’s #1 snorkeling and diving destination.
- Adult (Ages 13+)
- $112 $140
- Child (Ages 7-12)
- $64 $80
Each small-group adventure carries no more than 38 guests on Ocean Explorer, a 54 ft. single deck catamaran with open seating and unimpeded views – so there’s plenty of room to move around and enjoy the views. Snorkel the iconic volcanic crater and its beautiful reef known for crystal clear waters, abundant coral, colorful fish, and resting seabirds. A flexible itinerary includes visiting a second snorkel spot, such as Turtle Arches, as well as cruising along Maui’s coastline. Continental breakfast is included and a delicious lunch is prepared onboard.
Experienced, advanced snorkelers will love the explorative freedom our Molokini Wild Side Snorkel offers. Visit extraordinary sites like Molokini’s back wall and discover hidden gems and must-see spots along the way. This small-group snorkel tour allows guests to reach several unique snorkel sites that are normally unattainable on larger vessels.
As an intermediate to advanced snorkel adventure, this trip is not recommended for non-swimmers, pregnant women, people with heart conditions, or anyone with neck, back or knee problems. Children under 7 are not permitted.
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Pacific Whale Foundation advocates for the use of protective clothing and reef-safe sunscreen to help protect fragile coral reefs and to promote a healthy ocean environment. We support the statewide ban on sunscreens containing oxybenzone and octinoxate and, beginning November 2019, we are moving from encouragement to enforcement and instituting our own ban onboard PWF vessels of sunscreens containing: oxybenzone, octinoxate, avobenzone, avobenzine, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, and ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate in order to alleviate any additional stress on coral reefs. When buying sunscreen, it is important to read the ingredient list, as the term “reef safe” is not regulated and can be used as a marketing device. Choose sunscreen that is non-nano zinc oxide based, like those found in our Ocean Store. Mahalo for helping us protect the ocean.
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
- Two snorkel sites
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 4 oz. sunscreen in a fully sustainable tube made from sugarcane available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Free Marine Wildlife oversize postcard
- Continental breakfast: Maui Vegetable Fritatta (eggs, potato, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mushroom, cheddar, parmesan), assorted pastries, fruit platter
- Lunch grilled onboard: chicken breasts, kiawe-smoked pork with guava BBQ sauce, hot dogs, garden burgers, potato salad, Maui-style potato chips, dessert
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Co. beer, and wine for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)
- Affordable rentals of wetsuit shirts, underwater cameras, binoculars
• Save 20%* on all PacWhale Eco-Adventures cruises (+ VIP boarding)
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store merchandise
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Camp enrollment
• Save 10%* on admission to Maui Ocean Center
• Save 10%* at Maui Sports Unlimited (offering surfing, windsurfing and kite boarding lessons and rentals)
• Get $20 off tickets* at NorthShore Zipline
• Beyond the Breach quarterly publication
• Exclusive invitations to Pacific Whale Foundation online events
• Subscription to monthly Members-only emails
• Priority boarding
* Savings apply directly to Members only
• PacWhale Eco-Adventures Whalewatch or Dolphin Watch
• Reusable canvas tote
• Member T-shirt
• No gift needed – give 100% to Pacific Whale Foundation
Departs: Daily at 7:30 a.m.
Duration: 6 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 60 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, Ma’alaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center