Molokini Wild Side Snorkel
Molokini Wild Side Snorkel
Explore Molokini on an intimate, advanced snorkel tour of Maui’s #1 snorkeling and diving destination.
- Adult (Ages 13+)
- $103.66 $123.95
- Child (Ages 7-12)
- $57.26 $65.95
Each small-group adventure carries no more than 38 guests on Ocean Explorer, a 54 ft. single deck catamaran with open seating and unimpeded views – so there’s plenty of room to move around and enjoy the views. Snorkel the iconic volcanic crater and its beautiful reef known for crystal clear waters, abundant coral, colorful fish, and resting seabirds. A flexible itinerary includes visiting a second snorkel spot, such as Turtle Arches, as well as cruising along Maui’s coastline. Continental breakfast is included and a delicious lunch is prepared onboard.
Experienced, advanced snorkelers will love the explorative freedom our Molokini Wild Side Snorkel offers. Visit extraordinary sites like Molokini’s back wall and discover hidden gems and must-see spots along the way. This small-group snorkel tour allows guests to reach several unique snorkel sites that are normally unattainable on larger vessels.
As an intermediate to advanced snorkel adventure, this trip is not recommended for non-swimmers, pregnant women, people with heart conditions, or anyone with neck, back or knee problems. Children under 7 are not permitted.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
- YOUR TRIP INCLUDES
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
- Two snorkel sites
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – Small bottles available at cost ($3) onboard vessel
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Continental breakfast: Maui Vegetable Fritatta (eggs, potato, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mushroom, cheddar, parmesan), assorted pastries, fruit platter
- Lunch grilled onboard: chicken breasts, kiawe-smoked pork with guava BBQ sauce, hot dogs, garden burgers, potato salad, Maui-style potato chips, dessert
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Co. beer, and wine for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)
- ALSO AVAILABLE
- Affordable rentals of wetsuit shirts, underwater cameras, binoculars
Departs: Daily at 7:30 a.m.
Duration: 6 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 60 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, Ma’alaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center