Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel
Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel
Book our popular Molokini snorkeling tour and snorkel with the experts at Maui’s world-famous Molokini Crater, plus a second snorkel spot known for its Green sea turtles and underwater lava arches.
- Adult (Age 13+)
- $100 $125
- Child (Ages 0-12)
- $60 $75
The Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel leads you on an exciting exploration of Molokini reef and the unique marine wildlife that inhabits it.
Molokini, Maui’s iconic crescent-shaped islet, is a beautiful reef known for its crystal clear waters, abundant coral, colorful fish, and resting seabirds. A protected marine conservation area, this volcanic crater is only accessible by boat with a certified tour operator. Turtle Arches offers a bonus snorkel site with its underwater lava formations and frequent turtle sightings. Continental breakfast is included and a delicious BBQ lunch is prepared onboard.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children 0-12 are free (one child per paying adult).
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
- Two snorkel sites
- Use of our ocean mat (when conditions allow) for added fun, relaxation, and water safety or comfort while in the water.
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 4 oz. sunscreen in a fully sustainable tube made from sugarcane available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Continental breakfast: banana bread, assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee
- Lunch grilled onboard: chicken breasts, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, veggie salad, chocolate chip cookies
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)
- Affordable rentals of wetsuit shirts, underwater cameras, binoculars
Departs: Daily, Multiple departure times
Duration: 5 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, Maʻalaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center
- Molokini Crater is about 150 feet deep with great clarity from the surface down to the ocean floor.
- The crescent-shaped islet covers over 20 acres of land.
- Marine biologists have observed over 250 different fish species in Molokini.
- Molokini is also home to 38 unique coral species.
- With its ultra-clear waters, Molokini Crater snorkeling is quite safe and kid-friendly.
- Professional-grade snorkel masks, flotation devices, and instruction are provided for optimal safety.
- All snorkeling around Molokini is done alongside Certified Marine Naturalists.
- The boat ride to Molokini is safe for guests of all ages and roughly a 17-mile ride from our Wailuku location and a 31-mile ride from our Lahaina location.
- Our Molokini snorkeling tours prioritize reef safety as well. Guests will receive special safety instructions onboard and find reef-safe sunscreen available for purchase.