Enjoy a beautiful Easter morning at sea with a delectable feast set against the backdrop of Maui’s scenic coastline.
- Adult (Ages 13+)
- $65.56 $81.95
- Child (Ages 3-12)
- $41.56 $51.95
- Child (Ages 0-2)
- Free Free
Our Maui-style Easter Brunch Cruise features a delicious buffet of traditional favorites and some island influences. Outdoor seating is guaranteed for all guests to enjoy spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, West Maui mountains, and neighbor islands. As a special bonus of the season, guest appearances by humpback whales or dolphins are likely.
Departs from historic Lahaina Harbor.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children 2 and under are free.
- Buffet Brunch: grilled chicken breast with Hamakua mushroom cream sauce and vegetable stuffing, baked ham with Maui Gold pineapple chutney, scalloped potatoes with parmesan and chive, grilled locally grown squash and carrots, Upcountry greens and locally grown vegetables with feta cheese and lilikoi vinaigrette, fresh baked taro, guava and sweet rolls, triple chocolate chip brownies
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
- Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Free Marine Wildlife oversize postcard
- Please call for vegan or gluten-free meal options
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
• Save 20%* on all PacWhale Eco-Adventures cruises (+ VIP boarding)
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store merchandise
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Camp enrollment
• Save 10%* on admission to Maui Ocean Center
• Save 10%* at Maui Sports Unlimited (offering surfing, windsurfing and kite boarding lessons and rentals)
• Get $20 off tickets* at NorthShore Zipline
• Beyond the Breach quarterly publication
• Exclusive invitations to Pacific Whale Foundation online events
• Subscription to monthly Members-only emails
• Priority boarding
* Savings apply directly to Members only
• PacWhale Eco-Adventures Whalewatch or Dolphin Watch
• Reusable canvas tote
• Member T-shirt
• No gift needed – give 100% to Pacific Whale Foundation
Departs: April 21st at 11am
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina