Experience the thrill of watching dolphins in the wild on our on our state-of-the-art luxury sailing vessel, Ocean Spirit.
- Adult (Age 13+)
- $37.56 $46.95
- Child (Ages 0-12)
- $24.76 $30.95
See acrobatic spinner dolphins, friendly bottlenose dolphins, and curious spotted dolphins while our certified Marine Naturalists interpret their behaviors and share fascinating facts about wild dolphin characteristics and biology.
We sail when possible depending on weather conditions or whale activity and may need to use our engines for the safety of the animals, in accordance with our “Be Whale Aware” policies for safe and sustainable wildlife viewing.
Dolphin sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another Dolphin Watch within one year.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children 0-6 are free (one child per paying adult).
- YOUR TRIP INCLUDES
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Complimentary soda, juice, filtered water
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 6 oz. bottles available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Dolphin sightings guaranteed or go again free
- ALSO AVAILABLE
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
- Snacks and beverages for purchase, including soda and juice.
Departs: Tuesdays, Saturdays at 1:00 p.m., Thursdays at 1:30 p.m. [May to November]
Duration: 2.5 – 3 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina