Experience the thrill of watching dolphins in the wild on our state-of-the-art luxury sailing vessel, Ocean Spirit.
- Adult (Age 13+)
- $37.56 $46.95
- Child (Ages 0-12)
- $24.76 $30.95
See acrobatic spinner dolphins, friendly bottlenose dolphins, and curious spotted dolphins while our certified Marine Naturalists interpret their behaviors and share fascinating facts about wild dolphin characteristics and biology.
We sail when possible depending on weather conditions or whale activity and may need to use our engines for the safety of the animals, in accordance with our “Be Whale Aware” policies for safe and sustainable wildlife viewing.
Dolphin sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another Dolphin Watch within one year.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children 0-6 are free (one child per paying adult).
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Complimentary soda, juice, filtered water
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – 4 oz. sunscreen in a fully sustainable tube made from sugarcane available for $10 onboard (40% discount).
- Free Marine Wildlife oversize postcard
- Dolphin sightings guaranteed or go again free
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
- Snacks and beverages for purchase, including soda and juice.
• Save 20%* on all PacWhale Eco-Adventures cruises (+ VIP boarding)
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store merchandise
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Camp enrollment
• Save 10%* on admission to Maui Ocean Center
• Save 10%* at Maui Sports Unlimited (offering surfing, windsurfing and kite boarding lessons and rentals)
• Get $20 off tickets* at NorthShore Zipline
• Beyond the Breach quarterly publication
• Exclusive invitations to Pacific Whale Foundation online events
• Subscription to monthly Members-only emails
• Priority boarding
* Savings apply directly to Members only
• PacWhale Eco-Adventures Whalewatch or Dolphin Watch
• Reusable canvas tote
• Member T-shirt
• No gift needed – give 100% to Pacific Whale Foundation
Departs: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays (select Sundays) at 1:00 p.m. [May to November]
Duration: 2.5 – 3 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina