Sunset Dinner Cruise
Sunset Dinner Cruise
A uniquely Maui outdoor dining experience featuring a delicious chef-prepared four-course dinner served tableside by our attentive crew.
- Adult (Ages 13+)
- $74.36 $92.95
- Child (Ages 3-12)
- $45.56 $56.95
- Child (Ages 0-2)
- Free Free
Our award-winner Sunset Dinner Cruise is an island experience not to be missed. All entrees are freshly grilled onboard during your cruise and all guests are guaranteed outdoor seating. Dinner includes appetizers, locally grown salad, a choice of entrées, dessert and an array of drinks and cocktails. Island-style music and open sea views of Maui’s scenic coast add to the ambience of this memorable experience.
Upgrade your Sunset Dinner Cruise to premium seating and secure a guaranteed private table for your party.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children 2 and under are free.
- YOUR TRIP INCLUDES
- Appetizer: spinach and artichoke dip with fresh baked focaccia
- Salad: blend of ten locally grown greens and vegetables with mango-passion vinaigrette
- Choice of grilled entrée: lemongrass-curry marinated fresh Kauai shrimp with lilikoi butter sauce; teriyaki boneless chicken breast with Big Island papaya salsa; chimichurri flat iron steak with wild mushroom demi-glaze; or honey-miso tofu with Big Island papaya salsa (vegetarian)
- All entrées served with coconut-whipped Molokai purple sweet potatoes and grilled vegetables with macadamia nut pesto
- Dessert: triple chocolate chip brownies with fresh Kula strawberries, Maui coffee and hot tea
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails (and frozen blended with Premium Seating) for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
- Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- ALSO AVAILABLE
- Please call for vegan or gluten-free meal options
- Frozen blended cocktails available for purchase (included with Premium Seating)
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
Departs: 5:00pm [September 16 – March 15], 6:00pm [March 16 – September 15]
- Lahaina – 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
- Lahaina – Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina