Sustainable Sushi at Sea
Sustainable Sushi at Sea
PacWhale Eco-Adventures is proud to partner with ʻAipono Award Winner Three's Catering to present Maui's only sustainable sushi and sake sunset cruise: Sustainable Sushi at Sea.
- Adult (Ages 13+)
- $84 $105
- Child (Ages 3-12)
- $44 $55
Online special! Book now and save 10% per person!
This luxury, standing room dining experience aboard our newest vessel Ocean Guardian, features delectable pupu, a medley of sustainably-sourced sushi and the best sunset views that Maui has to offer. Pair your fresh sushi rolls with sake or other beverage that may just inspire you get on the dance floor!
In choosing to dine with us, you ensure access to high quality Research, Education and Conservation programs for this generation and the next as we work together to protect the ocean.
- YOUR TRIP INCLUDES
- Limited to only 60 guests on a 147 passenger, ultra-smooth catamaran for a more intimate and attentive event
- Certified Marine Naturalist shares detailed information on the sustainable seafood practices of each offering as it is served and interesting insights into Hawaiian history & culture along the way
- Delicious pupu includes edamame, fresh fruit, crispy veggie spring rolls and mango tequila shrimp ceviche
- Onboard chef presents sushi of the right size, cut and garnish: pole-caught spicy ahi tuna roll, Kampachi Farms avocado roll, California crab roll, surf and turf roll and Kumu Farms deluxe veggie roll
- Complementary sake, wine, cocktails and beer (3 per adult 21+)
- Alcohol Policy
PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
- Fine Print
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.
Departs From: Ma’alaea Harbor
Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours.
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store at the Ma’alaea Harbor Shops, adjacent to the Maui Ocean Center. Parking is free