Experience the enchantment of Maui's brilliant night sky on this stargazing adventure, with tasty pupus (appetizers) and dessert included.
- Adult (Ages 13+)
- $50.36 $62.95
- Child (Ages 3-12)
- $33.56 $41.95
- Child (Ages 0-2)
- Free Free
Here in Hawaii, the most remote island chain in the world, an ocean ecotour provides an optimal vantage point for stargazing. This cruise is timed to coincide with the best stargazing conditions during the new moon lunar cycle.
Our special guest narrator is Harriet Witt, an international award-winning astronomy writer and speaker, known for her entertaining and informative commentary on all things celestial. During winter months, a hydrophone is lowered into the sea to hear the beautifully haunting songs of humpback whales under the stars.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children 2 and under are free.
- YOUR TRIP INCLUDES
- Appetizers: curry chicken wraps, trio of house made chips and salsa, roasted garlic hummus, chimichurri vegetable platter, artisan cheese platter, fresh island fruit, dessert
- Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water (no alcoholic beverages served)
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Award-winning astronomer onboard
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- ALSO AVAILABLE
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
Departs: Twice Monthly (on the New Moon) at 8:00 p.m.
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina