Adult Sunset Sail
Adult Sunset Sail
An adults-only cruise with tantalizing pupus (appetizers) and island-style music against the backdrop of a stunning sunset over the Pacific Ocean.
- Adult (Age 21+)
- $63.20 $79
This relaxing cruise is aboard Maui’s newest luxury sailing catamaran, Ocean Spirit. It’s the perfect way to experience the essence of hoʻokipa (hospitality), as our crew serves an array of premium appetizers along with refreshing beverages. Departs from historic Lahaina Harbor.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
- Appetizers: black pepper crusted ahi crostini (sustainably caught tuna) with edamame hummus and heirloom tomato relish, grilled and chilled (sustainably farm-raised) tiger prawn cocktails with wasabi sauce, BBQ kalua pork quesadillas with Maui Gold pineapple chutney and cilantro lime aioli, vegetarian spring rolls, artisan cheese platter, dessert of Kula strawberries and chocolate chip cookies
- Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water, plus three complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Free Marine Wildlife oversize postcard
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
• Save 20%* on all PacWhale Eco-Adventures cruises (+ VIP boarding)
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store merchandise
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Camp enrollment
• Save 10%* on admission to Maui Ocean Center
• Save 10%* at Maui Sports Unlimited (offering surfing, windsurfing and kite boarding lessons and rentals)
• Get $20 off tickets* at NorthShore Zipline
• Beyond the Breach quarterly publication
• Exclusive invitations to Pacific Whale Foundation online events
• Subscription to monthly Members-only emails
• Priority boarding
* Savings apply directly to Members only
• PacWhale Eco-Adventures Whalewatch or Dolphin Watch
• Reusable canvas tote
• Member T-shirt
• No gift needed – give 100% to Pacific Whale Foundation
Departs: Fridays & Saturdays at 4:30/5:30 p.m.
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Booth, Slip #4, Lahaina Harbor