Experience a Maui-style Thanksgiving feast in a remarkable ocean setting, with guaranteed outdoor seating for all guests.
- Adult (Age 13+)
- $79.20 $99.00
- Child (Ages 3-12)
- $55.20 $69.00
- Child (Ages 0-2)
- Free Free
Our relaxing Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise is a unique way to give thanks with family and friends, offering a delicious buffet of traditional favorites with all the fixings and some island-style influences. This holiday ecotour also includes live music and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, West Maui mountains, and neighbor islands.
Evening departures have the added bonus of Maui’s golden sunset as a backdrop. Likely appearances by humpback whales or dolphins make this a truly memorable Thanksgiving celebration.
Upgrade your Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise to premium seating and secure a guaranteed private table for your party to enjoy a delicious feast in a remarkable open-air setting at sea.
BOOK ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
Become a Member today for additional savings and other benefits.
Children 2 and under are free.
- Buffet Dinner: Kalua Turkey with Giblet Gravy, Island Kalua Ham with Guava Jelly, Portuguese Sausage Stuffing, Whipped Garlic Potatoes, green bean casserole with crispy maui onions, cranberry sauce, Upcountry Greens with Maui Onion Dressing, Grilled Island Vegetables, Fresh Baked Taro and Soft Rolls. Desserts include Pumpkin Haupia Squares and Double Chocolate Brownies.
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails (and frozen blended with Premium Seating) for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
- Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- A light jacket is recommended.
- Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
- Please call for vegan or gluten-free meal options
- Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
• Save 20%* on all PacWhale Eco-Adventures cruises (+ VIP boarding)
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store merchandise
• Save 20%* on Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Camp enrollment
• Save 10%* on admission to Maui Ocean Center
• Save 10%* at Maui Sports Unlimited (offering surfing, windsurfing and kite boarding lessons and rentals)
• Get $20 off tickets* at NorthShore Zipline
• Beyond the Breach quarterly publication
• Exclusive invitations to Pacific Whale Foundation online events
• Subscription to monthly Members-only emails
• Priority boarding
* Savings apply directly to Members only
• PacWhale Eco-Adventures Whalewatch or Dolphin Watch
• Reusable canvas tote
• Member T-shirt
• No gift needed – give 100% to Pacific Whale Foundation
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Check-in Time: 45 minutes prior to departure
Check-in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina
Alcohol Policy: PacWhale Eco-Adventures promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic beverages are limited to three drinks per adult 21+ on our cruises where alcohol is available. Alcoholic beverages on snorkel cruises are served only after the snorkeling portion of the trip has been completed. You must show valid picture ID if you wish to consume any alcohol.
Fine Print: All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco-Adventures, Pacific Whale Foundation, or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and changes are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. Check-in is at least 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather, sea state or other exigent circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus, vessels and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive confirmation and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.