- Research History
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment and Realized Growth Rates
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Dynamics of extralimital feeding by humpback whales off Eden, NSW
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalogue
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Notes From The Field
- Donate to help fund our research
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin or Turtle
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
World Whale Day 2014
We're testing our streaming capability today (Fri 2/14).
Please visit this page on Saturday, Feb 15th, 2014 from 9 am - 7 pm HST for a live stream of our 34th annual World Whale Day Festival. Please note, Hawaii Standard Time (HST) is 2 hours behind Pacific Standard Time (PST) in the winter.
Thank you for sharing this World Whale Day Festival experience with us.
We also invite you to support Pacific Whale Foundation, the nonprofit host of the Maui Whale Festival.
Donate Online: Make an online donation that will allow Pacific Whale Foundation to address the most pressing area of need, in our focus areas of research, education and conservation. Donate Online >
Become a Member: Join Pacific Whale Foundation today to become part of our ‘ohana – our group of friends and supporters – who are dedicated to protecting whales, dolphins and other ocean wildlife. You’ll also receive a free gift for joining: your choice of a free whalewatch ticket, free dolphin watch ticket or free Membership t-shirt. You’ll also enjoy many special member privileges including 20% discounts on all Pacific Whale Foundation Eco-Adventures. Become a Member >
Adopt a Whale or Dolphin: Bring a special whale or dolphin into your life! Learn about your adopted animal and help support Pacific Whale Foundation’s ongoing whale and dolphin research. Adopt a Whale or Dolphin >
We thank you for your support.