- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donate Now
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Sunset Cocktail Cruise Maalaea
Sunset Cocktail Cruise Ma’alaea is a sensational gathering with friends. Experience the essence of ho’okipa (hospitality) as we share with you the breathtaking beauty of our island home. Departing evenings from the Ma’alaea Harbor, (an easy drive from Kihei, Wailea and Upcountry Maui) you'll experience the beauty of the Pacific sunset on our smooth-riding eco-friendly catamaran. Enjoy delicious hot and cold pupus (appetizers) as you are refreshed with ice-cold soda, juice, filtered water, Maui Brew beer, wine, and tropical drinks.
Kids under 2 go FREE (one per each paying adult).
**Now through August, the daylight hours are longer and departure has been extended to 5:
30pm to ensure your sunset view.
From December 16 to April 30, we guarantee whale sightings on our evening cocktail cruises! If you don't see a whale, you will get a FREE ticket for a regular Pacific Whale Foundation whalewatch cruise.
Includes: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult (beer, wine, Mai Tais, or other tropical well drinks for adults 21+, must have valid picture i.d.), plus unlimited ice-cold sodas, juices, and filtered water. Free full color marine life poster!
Menu: Tropical fruit platter with guava mint glaze, fresh crudite platter with roasted garlic ranch dip, Maui onion and spinach dip served with assorted crackers (lactose), Porto made bruschetta served with grilled pita, Hawaiian Style Kahlua Pig sliders (gluten in slider buns), Porto made chicken meatballs tossed in pomodoro sauce (gluten, lactose), Chewy chocolate brownies (gluten, lactose)
Check in Location: Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store at the Harbor Shops at Ma’alaea (next door to the Maui Ocean Center Aquarium)
What to Bring: Camera, light jacket or cover up, comfortable attire (low heeled shoes recommended), sunglasses, cash for optional professional souvenir photo. A picture ID is required to show proof of age if consuming alcoholic beverages.