- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donate Now
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Help us in our mission to protect the oceans through our special events and activities on Maui this month!
Specialty & Holiday Cruises
View a full list of our holiday boat tours on Maui.
Making Waves Lecture Series
Information on upcoming presentations, and links to past presentations can be viewed here.
Volunteers on Vacation
Get more information about this program that provides conservation oriented volunteer projects on Maui.
Moonlight Tidepool Exploration
Learn more about this moon-lit educational eco-adventure on Maui.
On-site Naturalist Information Stations
We provide several free to the public information booths. To learn more, click here.
Maui Whale Festival
Visit our MauiWhaleFestival.org website for information about our events like World Whale Day, Run & Walk for the Whales, our VIP Whalewatch Cruises, and other fun celebrations of humpback whales.