- About PWF
- Research History
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment and Realized Growth Rates
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Dynamics of extralimital feedingby humpback whales off Eden, NSW
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalogue
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Interaction of Small Cetaceans with Artisanal Fisheries in Machalilla National Park
- Population, Distribution and Abundance of Humpback Whales and other Cetaceans in Machalilla National Park
- Photo-identification of dolphins in the Cojimies River Estuary
- Migratory Interchange of Humpback Whales between Peru and Ecuador
- Hawaii Research
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Our Research Team
- Notes From The Field
- Donate to help fund our research
- Conservation & Education
- Our Story
- Meet Our Staff
- Inside our Facility
- Educational Eco-Tours
- Education Programs
- Upcoming Events
- How You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin or Turtle
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Eco Cruises
- The PWF Difference
- Maui Weather
- Wildlife Guides and Tips
- Book A Cruise
- Whale and Dolphin Sightings
- Meet Our Vessels
- Ocean Store
Whale Season Pass
Whalewatch Season Pass
Buy now and save on whalewatching this winter!
Choose the Whale Pass level that fits your plans for whalewatching this winter. The options include a 10 trip, 20 trip, 30 trip, 40 trip or 50 trip pass. You can use your Whale Pass on any regular Pacific Whale Foundation whalewatches through May 15, 2013.
Preseason prices are in effect on the Whale Pass through November 30, 2012. After that point, the price will increase. Pacific Whale Foundation Members will save 20% on the price of the Whale Pass. Members can also purchase the pass at a 20% discount for friends or family.
Standard Whalewatch Pass
For any Pacific Whale Foundation Whalewatch regularly priced at $31.95 or less*
Regular Price Member Price (with 20% discount)
Standard Pass for 10 trips $250 $200
Standard Pass for 20 trips $325 $260
Standard Pass for 30 trips $399 $319
Standard Pass for 40 trips $514 $411
Standard Pass for 50 trips $619 $495
New! Freedom Pass
For whalewatches on Pacific Whale Foundation's new raft, Ocean Freedom*
Regular Price Member Price
Freedom Pass for 10 trips $300 $280
The Whale Pass can be purchased by phone or by visiting Pacific Whale Foundation's offices at Ma'alaea Harbor Shops, adjacent to Maui Ocean Center on Maui. For phone orders, please call 1-800-942-5311 ext. 1.
Nonmembers can join Pacific Whale Foundation Member at the time of purchasing their Whale Pass. Click here to join or renew.
Certain rules and restrictions apply. The Whale Pass is nontransferable. Each pass only allows the person identified on the pass to go whalewatching. The Whale Pass holder must show photo i.d. whenever checking in for a whalewatch cruise.
* The Whale Pass may only be used for Pacific Whale Foundation's Whalewatch Cruises that are regularly priced at $31.95 or less. It may not be used for Pacific Whale Foundation's Sunset Cocktail or Dinner Cruises, Island Rhythm Cruise, Molokini or Lanai snorkel cruises, VIP whalewatches, evening or holiday cruises.
Reservations are required for all whalewatch cruises, including those that involve the Whale Pass. For reservations, call 1-800-942-5311 or (808) 249-8811 ext. 1. The Whale Pass holder will be asked to provide the code from their Whale Pass at the time of booking.
Pacific Whale Foundation's regular 48 hour cancellation policy applies; if the Whale Pass holder makes a whalewatch reservation with their Whale Pass, they may cancel or reschedule up to 48 hours prior to the departure time of their cruise. Cancellations or no-shows within 48 hours of their cruise will be deducted from your Whale Pass.