- About PWF
- Research History
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment and Realized Growth Rates
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Dynamics of extralimital feedingby humpback whales off Eden, NSW
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalogue
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Interaction of Small Cetaceans with Artisanal Fisheries in Machalilla National Park
- Population, Distribution and Abundance of Humpback Whales and other Cetaceans in Machalilla National Park
- Photo-identification of dolphins in the Cojimies River Estuary
- Migratory Interchange of Humpback Whales between Peru and Ecuador
- Hawaii Research
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Our Research Team
- Notes From The Field
- Donate to help fund our research
- Conservation & Education
- Our Story
- Meet Our Staff
- Inside our Facility
- Educational Eco-Tours
- Education Programs
- Upcoming Events
- How You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin or Turtle
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Eco Cruises
- The PWF Difference
- Maui Weather
- Wildlife Guides and Tips
- Book A Cruise
- Whale and Dolphin Sightings
- Meet Our Vessels
- Ocean Store
Enter our 2014 Wild & Wonderful Whale Regatta by June 30
Pacific Whale Foundation's annual "Wild & Wonderful Whale Regatta" features little rubber whales racing on a water courseway. It's Maui's version of the popular rubber ducky races, except whales are the stars! You are invited to take part in this fun-filled race by sponsoring one or more of these racing whales.
If the whale that you sponsor is the grand prize winner, you'll win FREE roundtrip airfare to Maui from any major city in the U.S. or Canada (or from Auckland, New Zealand or Sydney or Brisbane, Australia) -- for you and a guest!
If you are one of those lucky people who live in Hawaii, you can use your free roundtrip tickets to travel from Maui to any major city in the United States or Canada, or to Auckland, New Zealand or to Sydney or Brisbane, Australia.
There are dozens of other great prizes, including a $500 Gift Certificate to Pacific Whale Foundation's Ocean Stores (online or on Maui) for the second place finisher. There's also a $250 Gift Certificate for the third place winner...plus lots of other prizes for the runners-up!
Enter by June 30 and you'll automatically be entered in our drawing to win our Summer Beach Fun Collection, including two jumbo Maui beach towels, our roomy and colorful ocean-themed beach bag, two "Save the Whales" water bottles, a bottle of reef-safe SPF 30 Beach Buff sunscreen and a bottle of after sun lotion!
Give a gift entry in the Wild & Wonderful Whale Regatta
A fun and affordable gift with instant delivery via email. We'll send your recipient an email certificate announcing your gift entry. Or you can have it sent to yourself, to print out and present as you wish. To arrange for a gift entry, see Entry Form below.
Support marine education
Have a whale race in your name
Because Pacific Whale Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization, your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Thank you from all of us for your generous support.
You don't have to be present to win
WILD & WONDERFUL WHALE REGATTA