- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment and Realized Growth Rates
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Notes From The Field
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Our Conservation Victories
- Our Conservation Team
- Action Center
- Public Testimony
- Volunteers on Vacation
- Our Story
- Our Education Team
- Education Internships
- Inside our Facility
- On-site Naturalist Programs
- Ocean Camp
- Exploratory Marine Science Labs
- Keiki Whalewatch Programs
- Whale Information Stations
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin or Turtle
- Whale Regatta
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Our Vessels
- Our Vessel Staff
- The PWF Difference
- Green Features
- Where your Money Goes
- Reviews & Testimonials
- Whale and Dolphin Sightings
- Wildlife Guides and Tips
- Maui Weather
- Ocean Spirit Vessel Contest
- Ocean Store
Pacific Whale Foundation's annual "Wild & Wonderful Whale Regatta" features little rubber whales racing on a water courseway. You are invited to take part in this fun-filled race by sponsoring one or more of these racing whales.
If the whale that you sponsor is the grand prize winner, you'll win FREE Roundtrip Airfare for two to Maui from any major city in the U.S., Canada, Australia or New Zealand AND 5-nights at Ho'oilo House Bed & Breakfast for you and a guest!
There are dozens of other great prizes, including a $500 Gift Certificate to Pacific Whale Foundation's Ocean Stores (online or on Maui) for the second place finisher and a $250 Gift Certificate for the third place winner.
Give a gift entry in the Wild & Wonderful Whale Regatta
A fun and affordable gift with instant delivery via email. We'll send your recipient an email certificate announcing your gift entry. Or you can have it sent to yourself, to print out and present as you wish. To arrange for a gift entry, see Entry Form below.
Support Marine Education
Funds raised by this whimsical race support Pacific Whale Foundation's marine education programs for schoolchildren. To learn more about our marine education programs, click here.
Have a Whale Race in Your Name
It's easy to enter. Sponsor one or more racing whales. We suggest a $5 donation per whale. No donation is required, but we hope that you will be generous in supporting this worthwhile cause.
Because Pacific Whale Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization, your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Thank you from all of us for your generous support.
You Don't Have to be Present to Win
The race will take place during our annual Whale Day Celebration on Saturday, February 14, 2015 at Kalama Park in Kihei. Online entries received up to midnight on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 will be accepted. You don't have to be present to win. We'll notify you by mail or phone after the event. Please click here for other rules.
WILD & WONDERFUL WHALE REGATTA
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Complete the information below to enter.
Bonus: Sponsor 10 whales and we'll automatically double your entry with your suggested donation of $50. You'll have 20 whales racing in your name.
No donation required, however, we suggest a $5 donation per whale to support marine education programs.