- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donate Now
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Posted on: September 2, 2010
Whale Pass: For Multiple Whalewatches at the Lowest Prices
There are many benefits to being a Pacific Whale Foundation Member. One of the most popular benefits is our Whale Pass -- a way to make whalewatching very affordable for our friends and members.
By acting before September 10, Pacific Whale Foundation Members can get out to see the whales for as little as $8.86 per trip -- or even less.
There are two basic types of Whale Passes for our Members:
1. Our Unlimited Pass lets you go whalewatching as often as you'd like between November 15, 2010 and May 15, 2011. This Unlimited Whalewatch Pass is only available to Pacific Whale Foundation Members (who have been members for the past 12 months or more). The price is just $550.
2. For those who may not be on Maui for the entire winter, we offer an economical Whale Pass option. You can choose from six sizes: the 10 Pack, which entitles you to 10 whalewatch cruises, the 20 Pack which entitles you to 20 whalewatch cruises during the season (mid-November through mid-May)...on up to the 50 Pack, good for 50 whalewatch cruises.
The prices for the Whale Passes are shown below. The price is especially low if you're a Pacific Whale Foundation Member -- and if you act now. That's because our Member prices will be increasing by 6.6% after September 10. These low "pre-season" Member prices won't be available again until next summer.
To order your pass, please call Pacific Whale Foundation toll-free, at 1-800-942-5311 ext. 1. We're open daily, from 6 am to 9 pm.
As an added Member Benefit, you can purchase the 10 Pack, 20 Pack, 30 Pack, 40 Pack or 50 Pack Whale Pass at our "Member Price" and give the pass to friends, business associates or relatives. They make excellent holiday gifts for the whalewatch enthusiasts in your life! Order now and we'll send an announcement to your recipient, on the date that you specify.
There are a few simple rules concerning the use of the Whale Pass and Unlimited Pass. They are listed below. Our Customer Care and Service representative will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
To learn more about these passes, please call Pacific Whale Foundation at 1-800-942-5311 or (808) 249-8811 ext. 1.
Remember, the passes are available at these pre-season prices only through September 10, 2010.
Through September 10, 2010
$550 (for Pacific Whale Foundation Members only)*
Other Whale Pass Options:
10 Pack: $180
20 Pack: $233
30 Pack: $285
40 Pack: $368
50 Pack: $443
Whale Pass Options:
10 Pack: $240
20 Pack: $310
30 Pack: $380
40 Pack: $490
50 Pack: $590
Prices do not include tax.
*Unlimited Pass only available to members with current memberships for past 12 months.
Rules for Using Whale Passes
The Whale Pass and Unlimited Pass are nontransferable. Each pass only allows the person identified on the pass to go whalewatching. You must show your photo i.d. whenever you check-in for a whalewatch cruise.
The Unlimited Pass is only available to members with current memberships for past 12 months.
The Whale Pass and Unlimited Pass may only be used for Pacific Whale Foundation's Whalewatch Eco-Adventure Cruises. You may not use it for Pacific Whale Foundation's Sunset Cocktail or Dinner Cruises, Wild Whale & Dolphin Encounter, Molokini or Lanai snorkel cruises. The passes may not be used for VIP whalewatches, evening or holiday cruises.
Reservations are required for all whalewatch cruises. It's easy to do: call 1-800-942-5311 or (808) 249-8811 ext. 1 to make a reservation. Simply provide the code from your Whale Pass or Unlimited Pass at the time of your booking.
Please note that Pacific Whale Foundation's regular 48 hour cancellation policy applies; if you make a whalewatch reservation with your Whale Pass, you may cancel or reschedule up to 48 hours prior to the departure time of your cruise. Cancellations or no-shows within 48 hours of your cruise will be deducted from your Whale Pass.