- About PWF
- Research History
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment and Realized Growth Rates
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Dynamics of extralimital feedingby humpback whales off Eden, NSW
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalogue
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Interaction of Small Cetaceans with Artisanal Fisheries in Machalilla National Park
- Population, Distribution and Abundance of Humpback Whales and other Cetaceans in Machalilla National Park
- Photo-identification of dolphins in the Cojimies River Estuary
- Migratory Interchange of Humpback Whales between Peru and Ecuador
- Hawaii Research
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Our Research Team
- Notes From The Field
- Donate to help fund our research
- Conservation & Education
- Our Story
- Meet Our Staff
- Inside our Facility
- Educational Eco-Tours
- Education Programs
- Upcoming Events
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin or Turtle
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Eco Cruises
- The PWF Difference
- Maui Weather
- Wildlife Guides and Tips
- Book A Cruise
- Whale and Dolphin Sightings
- Meet Our Vessels
- Ocean Store
Weddings and Civil Unions
Looking for a unique setting for your special event? Pacific Whale Foundation offers customized private charters with departures from Ma’alaea or Lahaina Harbors.
A variety of cruise options are available including wedding ceremonies, civil unions, rehearsal dinners, receptions, and celebrations. We work with a variety of preferred providers. Our basic wedding package includes two flower leis, complimentary boarding photos of the wedding party, a two-tier wedding cake, and champagne toast (optional upgrades available).
Please call Pacific Whale Foundation at 808 856-8376 to discuss with our team of professionals how we can create a cruise that’s custom-tailored to your vision and budget.
Our eco-friendly vessels are comfortable and stable, ideal for your multi-generational gathering. Our staff includes U.S. Coast Guard certified captains and Pacific Whale Foundation’s knowledgeable and enthusiastic team.
Standard vessel amenities: shaded cabin, sunbathing areas, galley bar with serving area and barbeque, water slide and snorkel platform, sound system for pre-recorded and live music, comfortable armchair seats, his/her bathrooms, and fresh water shower area for snorkel trips.
“Thank you so much for everything! It was all perfect!”
“For us, a private charter with the Pacific Whale Foundation was the perfect venue for a wedding ceremony… We really wanted the venue to be creative, different, unique and above all, private… We found the privacy of being on the boat with only our guests made it very comfortable and we were so excited to give our guests some of the their fondest memories ever.”
“The fact that we used Pacific Whale Foundation gave us a great feeling knowing that we were doing our part to help support the Foundation’s efforts and research. We can’t say enough good things about the Captain and Crew, they were so perfect! They were knowledgeable, friendly, patient and full of Aloha spirit. They were so much fun with all of us.
Lisa, I certainly can’t close this email without a very special thank you to you! You made it so easy and stress free for us. You were an absolute delight to work with and I am so glad we got to meet you!”
Full-service dining with
Perfect for a cocktail
Buffet or full-service
dining with onboard chef.
Cocktail cruise with dance floor on the bow. Perfect for at-sea ceremonies.