- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- PWF News
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- Our Conservation Victories
- Action Center
- Public Testimony
- Volunteers on Vacation
- Our Story
- Our Education Team
- About our Facility
- On-site Naturalist Info Stations
- Ocean Camp
- Wildlife Guides and Tips
- Exploratory Marine Science Labs
- Keiki Whalewatch Programs
- You Can Help
- Donate Now
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Ways You Can Donate
At Pacific Whale Foundation, we work to protect our oceans through science and advocacy. Our work is made possible through the generosity of our supporters worldwide.
Make an online donation that will allow Pacific Whale Foundation to address the most pressing area of need, in our focus areas of research, education and conservation.
Join Pacific Whale Foundation today to become part of our ‘ohana – our group of friends and supporters – who are dedicated to protecting whales, dolphins and other ocean wildlife. You’ll also receive a free gift for joining: your choice of 50% off a whalewatch or dolphin watch ticket or free Membership t-shirt. You’ll also enjoy many special member privileges including 20% discounts on all Pacific Whale Foundation Eco-Adventures.
Renew your membership online, and help save postage and materials costs. Choose a special gift when you renew.
By participating in our Friends of the Ocean Monthly Giving Program, you’ll help provide steady, reliable support for Pacific Whale Foundation’s work to protect our oceans through science and advocacy.
Bring a special whale or dolphin into your life! Learn about your adopted animal and help support Pacific Whale Foundation’s ongoing whale and dolphin research.
You could win FREE roundtrip airfare for two to Maui.
Our Wild & Wonderful Whale Regatta is a fun-filled race featuring little rubber whales on a fast-moving watercourse. Sponsor one of these little whales and you could win free roundtrip airfare for two to Maui from the U.S. Mainland. We suggest a $5 donation, which helps to support our marine education programs, but no donation is required.
In the fight to protect whales and dolphins, scientific data is a valuable tool. Please make a directed donation in support of Pacific Whale Foundation’s field research studies of whales and dolphins in Australia, Hawaii and Ecuador. With your donation of $45 or more, you’ll receive a free Research Team t-shirt.
Need a gift for a birthday, wedding, anniversary or retirement? Wish to make a memorial gift in memory of someone special? Arrange for an Ocean Tribute Card. These cards also make meaningful guest favors for weddings and other celebrations.
Make a tax-deductible donation of $1,000 or more to support our marine education programs and Pacific Whale Foundation will inscribe your name on our Ocean Legacy Wall, located outside our Discovery Center classrooms, as a lasting tribute to your dedication to children, education and the future of our planet's oceans.
Does your employer offer a matching gift program? Here you'll find downloadable information about Pacific Whale Foundation to bring to your corporate office to arrange for a matching gift.
Additional Ways to Give
We welcome donations of appreciated investment assets (stocks, bonds, mutual funds). Please click here to read complete information before you sell any stocks or assets.
Donations of Goods, Services and Artwork to the Maui Whale Festival (including Whale Day, Run for the Whales and Keiki ECO Day)
Please donate gift certificates, goods or artwork to use as Silent Auction items or prizes in our Maui Whale Festival events. These events are all fundraisers for Pacific Whale Foundation’s marine education programs for Maui schoolchildren. To learn more about our Maui Whale Festival, click here.
Help ensure that all Maui schoolchildren have the opportunity to participate in whalewatches and other school field trips at sea, regardless of their families’ financial situation.
Pacific Whale Foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by U.S. law. We will send you a receipt to acknowledge your donations.
Need assistance with your donation? Contact our Memberships and Giving Department at Pacific Whale Foundation. Call 1-800-942-5311 ext. 2 or (808) 249-8811 ext. 2 between 9 am and 4 pm HST weekdays or email email@example.com.