- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donate Now
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
We're proud to offer top-quality private charters, arranged to meet your needs, budget and style of adventure. We can accommodate any size group, up to 450 passengers.
We offer a wide array of live entertainment, themes, and meal/beverage options. Whether you want a champagne sunset cruise or a sit-down five-course meal, a Wild West barbecue at sea or a deluxe seafood buffet, a quiet sailing dinner or a high-energy corporate party, we can arrange it for you.
We always provide knowledgeable experts to lead your guests on a guided snorkeling tour or a VIP whalewatch. We can also provide transportation to/from the harbors, language interpretation services, complimentary gifts for participants, and more. For the convenience of your clients, you can arrange for departures from either Ma‘alaea or Lahaina harbors.
For information, contact Cheryl Simmons by email at email@example.com or call 1-808-856-8331.
For Travel Planners:
We value our partnerships with travel planners in Hawai‘i and across the United States, and take pride in making it easy, profitable and fun for you to book with us. Our philosophy is to delight your clients with our fleet of new, high tech, smooth-riding SmoothCat™ power catamarans; our friendly and knowledgeable staff; and our uncompromising attention to top-quality service. All profits go to saving whales and the oceans!
We offer your client fun and fascinating adventures led by our friendly expert marine research naturalists, All of our trips can be customized to meet the needs of your large group, or we can arrange a private charter using your creative themes and food ideas!
Pacific Whale Foundation is proud to offer a base commission (call for percentage) to all licensed travel agents. Please have your travel agency identification number ready when you call (our toll-free phone number is 1-800-942-5311 ). Larger commissions can be arranged based on volume of bookings by your agency.