- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- PWF News
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment and Realized Growth Rates
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Notes From The Field
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Our Conservation Victories
- Our Conservation Team
- Action Center
- Public Testimony
- Volunteers on Vacation
- Our Story
- Our Education Team
- Education Internships
- About our Facility
- On-site Naturalist Info Stations
- Ocean Camp
- Wildlife Guides and Tips
- Exploratory Marine Science Labs
- Keiki Whalewatch Programs
- You Can Help
- Donate Now
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin or Turtle
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Plan a Private Charter on Maui
We're proud to offer exclusive private charters, arranged to meet your needs, budget and style of adventure for groups up to 450 passengers. Our cruises offer a combination of live entertainment, themes, education, food and beverage options.
Here are some examples of private charters:
- wedding party or reception
- corporate whalewatch or snorkeling cruise
- sit-down five-course dinner cruise
- champagne sunset cruise
Our knowledgeable certified Marine Naturalists will lead your guests on a guided snorkeling tour or a VIP whalewatch. We can also provide transportation to and from the harbors, language interpretation services, complimentary gifts for participants, and more. For the convenience of your participants, you can arrange for departures from either Ma‘alaea or Lahaina harbors.
We partner with travel planners.
We value our partnerships with travel planners in Hawai‘i and across the United States. Let us make it easy, profitable and fun for you to book a custom tailored eco-adventure here on Maui.
Our philosophy is to delight your clients with our fleet of new, high tech, smooth-riding SmoothCat™ power catamarans; our friendly and knowledgeable staff; and our uncompromising attention to top-quality service. All profits go to saving whales and the oceans!
We offer your clients fun and fascinating adventures led by our friendly expert Marine Naturalists. All of our eco-cruises can be customized to meet the needs of your group.
Complete our Private Charter request form to get started.
Learn more about our Eco-Adventure vessels.
Operating from Lahaina Harbor
Operating from Ma'alaea Harbor