- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- Our Conservation Victories
- Action Center
- Public Testimony
- Volunteer on Vacation
- Marine Debris
- World Oceans Day
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donate Now
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Plan a Private Charter on Maui
We're proud to offer exclusive private charters, arranged to meet your needs, budget and style of adventure for groups up to 450 passengers. Our cruises offer a combination of live entertainment, themes, education, food and beverage options.
Here are some examples of private charters:
- wedding party or reception
- corporate whalewatch or snorkeling cruise
- sit-down five-course dinner cruise
- champagne sunset cruise
Our knowledgeable certified Marine Naturalists will lead your guests on a guided snorkeling tour or a VIP whalewatch. We can also provide transportation to and from the harbors, language interpretation services, complimentary gifts for participants, and more. For the convenience of your participants, you can arrange for departures from either Ma‘alaea or Lahaina harbors.
We partner with travel planners.
We value our partnerships with travel planners in Hawai‘i and across the United States. Let us make it easy, profitable and fun for you to book a custom tailored eco-adventure here on Maui.
Our philosophy is to delight your clients with our fleet of high tech, smooth-riding SmoothCat™ power catamarans; our friendly and knowledgeable staff; and our uncompromising attention to top-quality service. All profits go to saving whales and the oceans!
We offer your clients fun and fascinating adventures led by our friendly expert Marine Naturalists. All of our eco-cruises can be customized to meet the needs of your group.
Complete our Private Charter request form to get started.
Learn more about our Eco-Adventure vessels.
Operating from Lahaina Harbor
Operating from Ma'alaea Harbor