- About PWF
- Research History
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment and Realized Growth Rates
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Dynamics of extralimital feedingby humpback whales off Eden, NSW
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalogue
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Our Research Team
- Notes From The Field
- Donate to help fund our research
- Conservation & Education
- Our Story
- Meet Our Staff
- Inside our Facility
- Educational Eco-Tours
- Education Programs
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin or Turtle
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Eco Cruises
- The PWF Difference
- Maui Weather
- Wildlife Guides and Tips
- Book A Cruise
- Whale and Dolphin Sightings
- Meet Our Vessels
- Ocean Store
We're proud to offer top-quality private charters, arranged to meet your needs, budget and style of adventure. We can accommodate any size group, up to 450 passengers.
We offer a wide array of live entertainment, themes, and meal/beverage options. Whether you want a champagne sunset cruise or a sit-down five-course meal, a barbecue at sea or a deluxe seafood buffet, a quiet sailing dinner or a high-energy corporate party, we can arrange it for you.
We always provide knowledgeable experts to lead your guests on a guided snorkeling tour or a VIP whalewatch. We can also provide transportation to/from the harbors, language interpretation services, complimentary gifts for participants, and more. For the convenience of your clients, you can arrange for departures from either Ma‘alaea or Lahaina harbors.
For information, contact us at 1-800-942-5311 ext. 1 or by email at email@example.com.
FOR TRAVEL PLANNERS
We value our partnerships with travel planners in Hawai‘i and across the United States, and take pride in making it easy, profitable and fun for you to book with us. Our philosophy is to delight your clients with our fleet of new, high tech, smooth-riding SmoothCat™ power catamarans; our friendly and knowledgeable staff; and our uncompromising attention to top-quality service. All profits go to saving whales and the oceans!
We offer your client fun and fascinating adventures led by our friendly expert marine research naturalists, All of our trips can be customized to meet the needs of your large group, or we can arrange a private charter using your creative themes and food ideas.
PACIFIC WHALE FOUNDATION'S VESSELS:
Ocean Freedom (new; launched in 2011)