- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donate Now
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
"Picture This!" Terms of Conditions
Grant of Rights
By uploading a petition photo, petitioners grant Pacific Whale Foundation the irrevocable right and permission to use, re-use, publish and republish the uploaded photo. Pacific Whale Foundation may use such pictures in any media now existing or hereafter developed, including but not limited to print, digital and the Web.
By uploading their petition photo, petitioners consent to the use of their names, in connection with their pictures. Petitioners also consent to the use of any printed matter, advertising or other matter used in connection with their pictures.
Petitioners waive any right that they may have to inspect or approve the finished product resulting from my pictures, how the pictures are used and any associated content or advertising copy.
Petitioners waive the right to receive any compensation, royalty or fee for any use of their pictures.
Representations and Warranties
Petitioners represent and warrant as follows:
(a) They fully understand and appreciate all of the terms and conditions of this release.
(b) They understand that this release is legally binding and not revocable by them.
(c) They are 21 years of age or older, or that if they are not at least 21, then their parent or legal guardian is agreeing on their behalf.