- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donate Now
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Posted on: April 4, 2014
Pacific Whale Foundation's Easter Brunch at Sea
Make it a relaxing and fun Maui Easter morning by embarking on Pacific Whale Foundation's annual Easter Brunch Cruise on Sunday, April 20 from 11:30am to 1:30pm out of Lahaina Harbor.
"Being out on the glorious Pacific with scenic vistas in every direction is a uniquely Maui way to celebrate Easter," says John Gaskins, Customer Care General Manager at Pacific Whale Foundation. "With live entertainment, a delicious buffet and the possibility of seeing some of our local marine wildlife, such as dolphins or whales, this cruise is fun for all ages."
The buffet features many locally grown chef-prepared foods, including grilled chicken breast with mushroom cream sauce; honey-basted ham with Maui Gold pineapple glaze; traditional stuffing with Kula onions, celery and carrots; slow-baked russet potatoes; upcountry mixed greens with cucumbers and tomatoes, homemade taro croutons, and Maui onion dressing; macadamia nut pesto char-grilled vegetables; sliced ciabatta rolls; and passion fruit cheesecake for dessert.
The ticket price also includes up to three cocktails or alcoholic drinks per adult with valid picture i.d., including Mai Tais, tropical mixed drinks, red and white wine, and Maui Brewing Co. local microbrew beer. All guests can enjoy unlimited chilled soda, juice and filtered water. Each party will also receive a free whale poster.
The cost of the Easter Brunch Cruise for adults is $79.95, plus tax and fees, and $49.95 for children ages 3 - 12. Kids 2 and under go free.
Book online at http://www.pacificwhale.org/content/easter-brunch-cruise and save 10%. Pacific Whale Foundation Members save 20%. For additional information or to book by phone, please call Pacific Whale Foundation at 808-249-8811 ext. 1.