- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donate Now
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Mothers Day Dinner Sail
Mothers Day Dinner Sail
Celebrate and honor what makes your mother special with this two-hour exclusive Mother’s Day Dinner Sail hosted by Pacific Whale Foundation aboard our luxury sailing catamaran, Ocean ... Read More
Celebrate and honor what makes your mother special with this two-hour exclusive Mother’s Day Dinner Sail hosted by Pacific Whale Foundation aboard our luxury sailing catamaran, Ocean Spirit. We’ll help you make this a memory she’ll cherish -- greeting her with a fresh rose as she boards the vessel, providing live entertainment as we cruise along the beautiful Maui coastline, and serving a delicious assortment of food and drinks that’s sure to make this a special evening. Seating will be limited to 26 passengers for this special event.
Check-in location: 612 Front Street at Pacific Whale Foundation’s Ocean Store
Check-in Time: 4:15 pm for a 5:00 pm departure.
What to bring: Camera, light jacket or cover up, comfortable attire, sunglasses, cash for optional professional souvenir photo. A picture ID is required to show proof of age if consuming alcoholic beverages.
Includes: Live local entertainment, 3 alcoholic beverages per adult (beer, wine, champagne, Mai Tais, or other tropical well drinks), plus unlimited ice-cold sodas, juices, and filtered water. Free full color marine life poster!
Mother’s Day Dinner Menu:
- Tropical fruit platter
- Baked spinach, artichoke dip with garlic crostinis
- California rolls, spice tuna rolls, salmon avocado rolls.
- Upcountry kale salad, blue cheese, tomoato, raw beets, candied macadamia nuts, daikon sprouts, onion, miso-ginger dressing.
- Grilled and chilled Kumu farms vegetable salad, balsamic, kimchee, feta.
- Scalloped potato au gratin with garlic scented bechamel and herb bread crumb.
- Citrus scented black forbidden rice.
- Curry seared, sustainable Hawaiian white fish with cucumber macadamia nut relish and curry beaurre blanc.
- Hawaiian style ribs, guava chopotle glaze and peanut ginger slaw.
- Mustard and garlic crusted prime rib, horse radish cream, au jus
- Dessert will consist of tropical macaroons and chocolate covered strawberries.
Our Kamaaina Policy:
We value our kamaaina customers and thank you for your business. In order to enjoy our generous kamaaina discount, however, we require you to present a valid, government issued Hawaii ID (Driver’s License, State ID or passport) upon check-in for your trip. If you do not have a valid ID upon check-in, we will not honor the discount and will charge you our internet rate.
PWF Eco Adventures reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather at the discretion of the Captain. For your safety, all cruises, in part or in whole, are weather permitting. Captains may use their discretion in choosing alternate sites without giving prior notice. We reserve the right to substitute vessels and equipment. ALL ACTIVITIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco Adventures or its subsidiaries or officers.
All reservations are non-refundable and reschedules are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. All no-shows are non refundable.
Thank you for choosing PWF Eco Adventures as your eco-tour provider, and we look forward to having you onboard!
All profits go to help save whales and their ocean habitat.
All activities are at your own risk. No liability, expressed or implied, rests with PWF Eco Adventures or its subsidiaries or officers. All reservations are non-refundable and reschedules are not permitted within 48 hours prior to the scheduled check-in. All no-shows are non-refundable. Pacific Whale Foundation reserves the right to reschedule or cancel due to weather at the discretion of the Captain. Destinations, menus and equipment subject to change without notice. By purchasing your cruise ticket you agree to receive cruise confirmation emails and promotional emails from us. You may opt-out of our promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link.