- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- PWF News
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- Our Conservation Victories
- Action Center
- Public Testimony
- Volunteers on Vacation
- Our Story
- Our Education Team
- About our Facility
- On-site Naturalist Info Stations
- Ocean Camp
- Wildlife Guides and Tips
- Exploratory Marine Science Labs
- Keiki Whalewatch Programs
- You Can Help
- Donate Now
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
We invite you to contribute your time and talents in support of Pacific Whale Foundation by becoming a Volunteer.
By joining our volunteer team, you'll assist our community events, help our Membership team and lend a hand with our education, research and conservation programs. Our volunteers can earn credits that provide discounts at our retail Ocean Stores and free tickets on our award-winning Eco-Adventure Cruises.
Volunteers have the opportunity to attend free classes about the marine environment and special training programs. It's a great way to get to know our staff and meet others who share your interest in protecting the ocean environment.
Sign-up to Volunteer
Or sign-up using our online volunteer registration and scheduling system:
- Sign-up for volunteering
- Click on "I would like to volunteer for this organization" and create your own username and password. Please do not choose any projects or events just yet.
- We will send you a confirmation that your username and password have been accepted, and you can log back in, to select the events and shifts that you want.
- Please note: If you have worked with the "Art of Volunteering" organization, you are already familiar with this system and already have your own username/password. You can simply enter that information and choose your events and shifts. Don't worry if you've forgotten your password—there's an option to regenerate it.
Volunteering on Vacation
Pacific Whale Foundation also offers many outdoor volunteering opportunities through our Volunteering on Vacation program. Through this program, we work in partnership with other nonprofit organizations, the National Parks Service and community groups to offer you a calendar of volunteer opportuntities that contribute to efforts to protect Maui's environment.
Volunteer for three or more hours and receive a free Volunteering on Vacation Maui tote bag.