- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donate Now
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Halloween Cocktail Cruise
10/31/2011 - 6:00pm - 10:00pm
From Ma'alaea Harbor
Is a MWF event:
Our Halloween Cocktail Cruise is a relaxing roundtrip sunset/starlit trip between Ma’alaea and Lahaina with cocktails and wickedly good appetizers – and a two hour stopover to enjoy Lahaina’s Halloween festivities.
Some of the best Halloween merriment in all of the Pacific will take place in Lahaina, now that the town's famous Halloween festivities are back. If you're planning to join Lahaina's Halloween revelers, make it even more of a good time by starting your evening on our Halloween Cocktail Cruise. It transports you from conveniently located Ma'alaea Harbor to Lahaina (and back again) in style and comfort!
Departing from Ma'alaea Harbor at sunset, this cruise has all of the ingredients for Halloween good times, including delicious hot and cold appetizers and drinks served to you enroute to Lahaina. Enjoy BBQ Pork Sliders, Buffalo Chicken Sliders, Macaroni Salad and Roasted Green Beans with Maui Onions. Your ticket includes all-you-can drink juices, sodas and filtered water; adults with valid i.d. can enjoy up to three alcoholic drinks, including Maui Brewing Company beer, wine, Mai Tais and tropical mixed drinks.
You'll disembark at Lahaina Harbor near the Front Street festivities. Enjoy two hours of Halloween good times before you reboard for your return cruise to Ma'alaea. Under the starlit sky, our professional staff will serve you fresh-baked dessert treats (Coconut Brownies and Caramel Apple Bread) and hot locally grown coffee...a perfect way to wind down your Halloween evening.
While this trip is fun, it's also practical. Parking for this cruise is in centrally located Ma'alaea, where there's abundant, well-lit free parking. Best of all, you'll skip the "scary" traffic on the road to Lahaina and the ghoulish parking hassles.
Ticket prices are round-trip. Departure times are 6:00 pm and 6:30 pm. Please allow 4.5 hours for this trip, including two hours in Lahaina. The price is $79.95 for adults and $59.95 for children ages 12 and under. Guests who book online will save 10%. Pacific Whale Foundation Members will save 20% online or by reserving via phone. Click here to reserve or call (808) 249-8811 ext. 1. Kama'aina will save 20% by reserving via phone.