- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment and Realized Growth Rates
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution of Odontocetes in Maui Four-Island Region
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalogue
- Marine Debris and Odontocete Study in the Maui Four-Island Region
- Odontocetes of Maui Four-Island Region
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Notes From The Field
- Donate to help fund our research
- Our Conservation Victories
- Our Conservation Team
- Action Center
- Public Testimony
- Volunteers on Vacation
- Our Story
- Our Education Team
- Education Internships
- Inside our Facility
- On-site Naturalist Programs
- Ocean Camp
- Exploratory Marine Science Labs
- Keiki Whalewatch Programs
- Whale Information Stations
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin or Turtle
- Whale Regatta
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Review Our Financials
Pacific Whale Foundation is a an IRS tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization. As a nonprofit organization, our mission is to protect our oceans through science and advocacy.
Pacific Whale Foundation publishes detailed financial information in our 990 Forms and in our reviewed annual reports. We invite you to view those reports on this page.
Pacific Whale Foundation is funded through fundraising events, grants, corporate gifts, memberships, our Adopt-a-Whale and Adopt-a-Dolphin programs, donations from supporters worldwide, and profits from our merchandise sales and our educational ocean ecotours.
We work hard to keep our administrative costs as low as possible. We are proud to say that we devote 76% of our income to programs services. Only 12% of our income is spent on administration and 12% on fundraising.
This means that for every dollar donated to Pacific Whale Foundation, 76 cents goes directly to our programs. Your contribution truly makes a difference on behalf of the oceans!
Our most recent reviewed annual report is show below. Please click here to download a PDF copy.
You can also download annual reports from earlier years:
Click the 2010 Consolidated Financial Reports below to open an enlarged view.