- Research History
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment and Realized Growth Rates
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Dynamics of extralimital feeding by humpback whales off Eden, NSW
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalogue
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Notes From The Field
- Donate to help fund our research
- Our Story
- Our Education Team
- Inside our Facility
- Educational Eco-Tours
- Education Programs
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin or Turtle
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
A Final Mahalo
In only six short hours we will be boarding our final flight back to the United States. Equipment is stored, bags are packed, and the team is ready for a little rest and relaxation!
It has been an incredible season and we have an incredible amount to be thankful for. Our members, supporters, family, and friends have been with us from day one, and we cannot thank you enough.
While everyone who supports our day to day research has played a major role in boosting spirit and morale, it is our members who fuel the very future of this organization. In an attempt to give back to all those that have so graciously supported our efforts over the years, Pacific Whale Foundation will be hosting a Member’s Weekend November 26th -28th. Events will be inclusive of a “members only” VIP whalewatch hosted by our very own research team from the 2010 Australia field season.
Reservations can be made online at www.pacificwhale.org or by calling #808-249-8811. We invite you to join us and allow us to give a little back to you. Thank you again for all of your continued support, and hope to see you in November!
From the bottom of our hearts, mahalo.
Signing off for the 2010 field season,