- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment and Realized Growth Rates
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution of Odontocetes in Maui Four-Island Region
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalogue
- Marine Debris and Odontocete Study in the Maui Four-Island Region
- Odontocetes of Maui Four-Island Region
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Notes From The Field
- Donate to help fund our research
- Our Conservation Victories
- Our Conservation Team
- Action Center
- Public Testimony
- Volunteers on Vacation
- Our Story
- Our Education Team
- Education Internships
- Inside our Facility
- On-site Naturalist Programs
- Ocean Camp
- Exploratory Marine Science Labs
- Keiki Whalewatch Programs
- Whale Information Stations
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin or Turtle
- Whale Regatta
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Choose Pacific Whale Foundation
Maui's Top-Rated Whalewatches, Snorkel Cruises and Ocean Adventures
All of our eco-cruises are staffed by professional certified Marine Naturalists, with NAI (National Association for Interpretation) Certification. We are known for our knowledge and enthusiasm in introducing our guests to Maui's fascinating ocean environment.
While you're on your eco-tour, you'll also be making a difference. 100% of the profits from Pacific Whale Foundation's Eco-Adventures go to supporting our research, education and conservation programs on behalf of whales, dolphins and the ocean environment.
For more than 32 years, we have been a leader in providing top-quality ocean adventures for people of all ages. Our fleet of vessels depart from Lahaina harbor and Ma'alaea harbor from the Hawaiian island of Maui every day of the year.
Our staff is friendly, fun, and yes... we are the experts in marine research, education and conservation.
How to find the right eco-cruise for you.
If you don't know the exact date you'd like to go on a cruise, please click on one of eco-cruise categories listed below, and on the following page you can check the available dates for each cruise that we offer.
If you want to search for a cruise offered on a particular day, please use the search feature below.