- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donate Now
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Posted on: March 6, 2012
Easter Brunch Cruise: Relaxing. Unique Way to Celebrate Holiday
Move over Easter Bunny -- and make room for some whales, dolphins and sea turtles.
Pacific Whale Foundation will be offering a unique, Maui-style Easter Brunch at sea, on Sunday, April 8, 2012. The Easter Brunch Cruise includes cruising along the coast of Maui, watching for whales and other marine wildlife. This special two-hour cruise also includes live musical entertainment.
"Easter takes place during humpback whale season here on Maui, so it's very likely that we'll encounter some of these amazing mammals during our cruise," says John Gaskins, Cruises Manager at Pacific Whale Foundation. "It's also possible that we'll see dolphins or sea turtles during the trip."
The Easter Brunch Menu includes many locally grown and locally produced foods, prepared by a chef for the occasion. Guests will enjoy a buffet of Roasted Thyme Chicken Breast with Hamakua Mushroom Cream Sauce, Island Baked Ham with Pineapple Glaze, Vegetable Stuffing, Parmesan and Chive Scalloped Potatoes, Upcountry Greens with Maui Onion Dressing, Grilled Island Grown Seasonal Vegetables and Homemade Fresh Taro and Soft Rolls.
There will be two desserts for each guest:, including Chocolate Mac Nut Brownies and Tropical Fruit Tartlet made with Maui Gold Pineapple, Big Island Papaya and Kula Strawberries.
The ticket price also includes up to three cocktails or alcoholic drinks per adult with valid i.d., including Mai Tais, tropical mixed drinks, Maui Brewing Co. local microbrew beer and wine. All guests can enjoy unlimited chilled soda, juice and filtered water.
The ticket price for adults is $79.95, plus tax and fees. Children ages 3 - 12 are $49.95. Kids ages two and under go free. Book online at http://www.pacificwhale.org/content/easter-brunch-cruise and save 10%. Pacific Whale Foundation Members save 20%.
Each party will receive a free whale poster and a free wildlife watching guide.
For additional information or to book by phone, please call Pacific Whale Foundation at 808-249-8811 ext. 1.