- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donate Now
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Google Map directions to our two locations:
- View map of Lahaina Harbor and our Lahaina Ocean Store
- View map to Ma'alaea Harbor and our Ma'alaea Ocean Store
For Cruises Departing from Lahaina
For our Lahaina cruises, check-in 45 minutes prior to departure at our Ocean Store at 612 Front Street in Lahaina. Your email confirmation will explain which location to meet at for your cruise.
There is a free 3 hour parking lot on the corner of Prison and Front Street in Lahaina. This is a good choice for cruises that are 2 hours or less in duration. Do not park in the bus lanes in this lot. For longer cruises, please park in one of the paid lots that can be found off Dickenson and Front Streets. Mobility challenged passengers can be dropped off at Slip #1 in Lahaina Harbor across from the Pioneer Inn while a member of your party checks-in at the PWF Eco Adventures Ocean Store.
For Cruises Departing from Ma'alaea Harbor
For our Ma'alaea cruises, check in 45 minutes prior to departure at our Ocean Store at the Ma'alaea Harbor Shops, which shares a parking lot with Maui Ocean Center.
Our address is: 300 Ma'alaea Road, Wailuku, HI 96793.
Simply park in the free lot in front of Maui Ocean Center and walk towards the Harbor Shops.
If your party includes mobility challenged passengers, please park in the handicapped spots just in front of our Ocean Store, then send a member of your party to check in at the store. You will be given directions on how to drive your mobility challenged friend or family member to the boat.
Please be advised that there is a fee for parking in Ma'alaea boat harbor lots. The cost is 50 cents per hour or $12 for 24 hours.