- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donate Now
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Choose PWF Eco Adventures
Maui's Top-Rated Whalewatches, Snorkel Cruises and Ocean Adventures
All of our eco-cruises are staffed by professional certified Marine Naturalists, with NAI (National Association for Interpretation) Certification. We are known for our knowledge and enthusiasm in introducing our guests to Maui's fascinating ocean environment.
While on your eco-tour, you will be making a difference. 100% of the profits from PWF Eco-Adventures go to supporting our research, education and conservation programs on behalf of whales, dolphins and the ocean environment.
For 35 years, we have been a leader in providing top-quality ocean adventures for people of all ages. Our fleet of vessels depart from Lahaina harbor and Ma'alaea harbor from the Hawaiian island of Maui every day of the year.
Our staff is friendly, fun, and experts in our field.
Cruise with the experts in marine research, education and conservation.
Search by Cruise Category
Search by Date
Use this search method if you know the specific day you'll be going.