- Mission & Vision
- Our Core Values
- PWF in The Media
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Outreach
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
- Research History
- Our Research Team
- Research Internships
- Current Studies
- Australia Research
- Abundance, Survival, Recruitment, and Realized Growth Rates of East Australia Humpback Whales
- Calving Rates and Intervals of East Australian Female Humpback Whales
- Connectivity and Interchange Between Humpback Whale Aggregation Areas along East Australia
- Match My Whale - a Humpback Whale Fluke Identification Project
- PWF’s Southern Hemisphere Humpback Whale Catalog
- Rate of Interchange Between East Australia and West Australia Humpback Whales
- Ecuador Research
- Hawaii Research
- Distribution and Accumulation of Marine Debris: Implications for Cetaceans
- Great Whale Count
- Hawaiian Humpback Whale Catalog
- Odontocete Distribution, Abundance, and Life Histories.
- Social Structure of False Killer Whales in Maui Four-Island Region
- Surprise Encounters with Humpback Whales
- Whale and Dolphin Tracker
- Other Projects
- Australia Research
- Donate to Help Fund our Research
- Donate Your Whale or Dolphin Photos
- Migaloo the White Humpback Whale
- You Can Help
- Become a Member / Renew Membership
- Donate Now
- Donation Specials
- Other Ways You Can Donate
- Adopt a Whale, Dolphin, Turtle or False Killer Whale
- Whale Regatta
- Maui Whale Festival Events
- Sponsor Run & Walk for the Whales
- Sponsor World Whale Day
- Made on Maui Fair Vendor Application
- Book an Eco-Cruise
- Choose PWF
- Ocean Store
Posted on: March 29, 2011
Celebrate Easter Morning at Sea, on an Easter Brunch Cruise with Pacific Whale Foundation
Why settle for an ordinary brunch in a restaurant when you can enjoy spectacular 360 degree views at sea on a relaxing Easter Brunch Cruise with Pacific Whale Foundation?
The cruise takes place on Sunday, April 24, from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm, departing from Lahaina Harbor. You'll enjoy jaw-dropping views of the verdant, green West Maui Mountains and sweeping views of the neighboring islands of Kaho'olawe, Lana'i and Moloka'i. As a special bonus, sightings of whales and dolphins are very possible!
The chef-prepared buffet will include Roasted Thyme Chicken Breast with Hamakua Mushroom Garlic Cream, Island Baked Ham with Pineapple Glaze, Traditional Stuffing Filled with Kula Onions,Celery and Carrots, Parmesan and Chive Scalloped Potatoes, Upcountry Greens with Maui Onion Dressing, Grilled Island Grown Seasonal Vegetables, Fresh Baked Taro and Soft Rolls, Chocolate Mac Nut Brownies
and Tropical Fruit Tartlets.
"We're very pleased to feature locally grown fruits and vegetables on our Easter brunch menu," says Nikole McElroy, Chief Operating Officer for Pacific Whale Foundation's Eco-Adventures. "We also are delighted to give our guests the opportunity to enjoy local specialty items, such as rolls made with taro flour, and mushrooms that are locally grown in Hamakua, on the Big Island."
For refreshments, enjoy island juices,soda and filtered water. Up to three alcoholic drinks are included in the price for adults (valid i.d required), including Maui Brewing Co. locally-brewed beer, white and red wine, Mai Tais and blended drinks.
The price is $79.95 for adults. Children ages 3 to 12 are $49.95. Children ages 2 and under go free.
Reserve online at www.pacificwhale.org and you'll save 10%. Pacific Whale Foundation Members save 20%.
For additional information or to reserve by phone, please call (808) 249-8811 ext. 1.
The Easter Brunch Cruise is one of an array of ocean ecotours offered by the nonprofit Pacific Whale Foundation. Other tours include Molokini Snorkel Cruises, Lana'i Snorkel Cruises, Whalewatches, Dolphin Watches, Sunset Dinner Cruises, Cocktail Cruises and Stargazing Cruises.(Note: all of Pacific Whale Foundation's regularly scheduled trips for Sundays will run on Easter.) All profits from these tours help support Pacific Whale Foundation's research,education and conservation programs. To learn more, visit www.pacificwhale.org.